Pricing & Packages

Pricing & Packages


My favorite occasion. The Wedding package is completely customizable to each couple from the basics to the works. I am here to make the most special day of your life about YOU.

Starting at $2,000


How do I book a shoot?

Hit the "contact" button and fill out the info. I will reach out to plan a date and time with you. A 25% retainer fee is due at booking. And boom! Consider yourself booked.

Do you offer payment plans?

Yes! For weddings, I do offer monthly payment plans. All other shoots can either be paid in full at booking or, if 25% retainer is paid, the remaining 75% must be paid by the shoot.

Do you travel?

YES! It is my dream to be able to travel to your destination.

What is your typical timeline?

From the date we shoot, you can typically expect your photos back within 2 weeks depending on the season. I am always happy to let you know how quickly I expect to finish your gallery.

What payment methods are available?

I will send you an invoice via HoneyBook where you will be able to use your card.